October and November are two of my favorite months of the year. Like most everyone else, I get all silly for fall traditions, layered fashion and warm drinks. I don't know about you, but this year my October was pretty much a blur. All told, I probably spent more than two weeks of it out of town. Still, it's amazing how many good times you can cram into the open spaces when you try.
October was filled with...
- West Virginia, specifically Elkins, the Monogahela and the Canaan Valley
- Out of town visitors (aka Allie from Germany and Terra back from Seattle)
- Ukelele concert at Strathmore with Steven and more work trips down to Staunton
- Riding out Hurricane Sandy in Philly with these guys
- Coffee. Lots and lots of coffee.
This month I've got a pretty spectacular birthday to dream up, even more work and am planning to finally tackle NaNoWriMo (5,074 words and counting). I'll see you on the other side!